- This event has passed.
TART Trails’ Ambassador Training
When: Saturday, April 30 | 9:30 – noon
Where: West Shore Bank Community Room, Third Floor, 400 E Eighth St, Traverse City, MI 49686
What: TART Trails’ Ambassador Training
The training is totally FREE and a light breakfast will be provided. TART Trails staff and current Ambassadors will give a brief overview of the program and what it means to be a TART Trails Ambassador from 9:30 – 10:45. Learn about the different ways to become more involved with the organization and our network of trails. From 10:45 – noon we’ll head out on the trails to learn more from current TART Trails Ambassadors.
- Coordinate and perform light maintenance such pick up litter, filling brochures, filling dog waste bags, empty trash receptacles, etc.
- Volunteers who lead potentially large-scale and long-term trail maintenance projects
- Adopt-a-section volunteers who oversee a specific trail or section of trail
- Regular trail users who report issues that they observe along the trail and steward new trail users
- Volunteers who have a specific passion or skill set for enhancing user experience along the TART Trail network
- Those with specific skills that may be used network-wide to benefit the trail
Outreach & Event Ambassadors
- Volunteers who enjoy ‘talking TART’ in the community
- Depending on the event, these volunteers educate the public about TART Trails, a specific project or initiative
- Outreach and event opportunities include TART events, open houses, community partner events, etc.
Please register to attend the training below. Contact Kate Lewis at email@example.com or 231.941.4300 if you have any questions.