TART Trails relies on the generous contributions of individuals, families, businesses, and local organizations. Your contributions enable TART to continue to make our community more distinctive and livable.
DONATE TODAY and help TART enrich the Traverse region by providing a network of trails, bikeways and pedestrian ways; and encouraging their use.
We also offer the following donation options:
- Recurring Donations are a convenient way to disburse your gift over time and provide ongoing support for the trails. With your online donation, you can choose to have your credit card automatically charged monthly. Any amount is appreciated, but if you choose a monthly donation of $85 you will be a member of the Sustainer’s Circle.
- Donation form and mail with payment
- In Memoriam/In Honor: Any donation to TART Trails can be in honor or in memory of a friend, loved one, or organization. For a more lasting memorial, please consider sponsoring a bench or mile marker on the trail
- Stock Transfer Option: Giving gifts of appreciated securities is a great way to support TART Trails while also saving on your tax bill. Call us today for instructions on how to make a gift of stock or mutual fund shares. Contact Pam Darling at 231.941.4300 or email@example.com
- Feed the Pipe! There are fee pipes at the 4th St. trailhead and Cherry Bend trailhead on the Leelanau Trail, and the Vasa Pathway trailhead