November 16 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
Let’s toast to twenty years of TART! Join us for TART’s 20th bash on Friday, November 16 from 5-9pm. We’re closing down the soon-to-be newly renovated Lake Ave in partnership with the Downtown Development Authority, TC Tourism and Rare Bird Brewpub for a good old fashioned birthday block party.
We’ll have live music, a sour beer competition (“tart” beer, get it?!), games and fun for all! Entrance to the event is totally free! Stay tuned for updates on bands, grub and other goodies.
– Live outdoor music from Jack Pine and Medicinal Groove and an indoor DJ set from DJ Ras Marco D
– Delicious brats w/ fixins, hot chili (meat and veg!) from Rare Bird Brewpub and more! (donation based)
– A sour “TART” beer challenge, part of Traverse City Beer Week! $10 gets you 9 pours and a vote for your favorite sour beer. The winning brewery takes home a wall trophy from our friends at up.bike (and bragging rights!)
– Additional non-sour brews from Short’s Brewing Company and Founders Brewing Co. available, plus hot mulled wine! Enjoy Witches Brew from Leelanau Cellars
– Games like cornhole and giant Jenga– fun for the whole fam
Remember to dress for the weather! This is an outdoor event for hearty Michiganders. But of course, Rare Bird and the Parlor will be open if you are in need of a warm up. All ages welcome to this FREE event (21+ to drink, but you already knew that).
Brews brought to you by…