The Smart Commute Challenge is held every year during Smart Commute Week as a friendly competition to encourage people to try other ways of commuting.
- The Challenge is open to everyone – individuals, families, groups of friends, schools, businesses, organizations, etc. The purpose is to encourage people to try different transportation habits while having fun!
- There are four team divisions based on the number of participants on each team: Large, Medium, Small and Individual.
- Smart Commuting includes biking, walking, carpooling, BATA, or any other mode of travel except driving alone.
- Team Captains calculate and report their team’s smart commute percentage to Lee at TART Trails email@example.com
- Click here for Challenge Participation and Rules.