TART Trails is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized professional with a passion for non-motorized trails and non-profit fundraising experience. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player who will thrive in a fast paced work environment in a growing organization whose mission is to enrich the Traverse region by providing a network of trails, bikeways and pedestrian ways, and encouraging their use. Please see the job description for qualifications and details on how to apply.
- Strategic understanding of current and evolving trends in philanthropy and funding streams and ability to leverage them to advance TART’s strategic plan and mission
- Ability to empower a team-oriented approach to leadership of TART’s fundraising efforts
- Enthusiasm for and understanding of TART’s mission and role in the community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an enthusiastic approach to work and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to connect with a broad cross-section of people
- Experience with Microsoft office and database software (Salesforce)
- Flexible work schedule as evening and weekend hours will be required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in fundraising/non-profit development
- 4 year bachelor’s degree required
- Read the full job description here
How to Apply
To learn more about the position, please visit traversetrails.org . Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com Only electronic submissions will be considered. The deadline for submissions is 5pm, Friday, March 30, 2018. We hope to have the position filled before the end of April 2018.