TART Trails is looking for an intern to help with events, outreach and programs. We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic individual passionate about trails and active transportation, open to learning and excited to join the TART team.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist with events, projects and programs (Tails to Trails, Smart Commute, Ambassador Program, fundraisers, etc.)
- Assist with social media
- Communication with sponsors/donors/volunteers
- Assist with developing marketing and promotional materials, graphics and video
- Office clerical work
- Represent TART Trails at events
- Support work on a trail impact study
- Help with invasive species removal project
- Grant writing
- FAM tours with media and journalists from out of state
- Trail Surveys
TART Trails office
148 E Front St, Suite 201
Traverse City, MI 49684
DETAILS OF INTERNSHIP:
This internship opportunity is from January 2018 through May 2018 and will be 30-40 hours per week with occasional evening and weekend hours. Pay is $11/hr.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES VIA EMAIL TO:
Brian Beauchamp, TART Trails’ Program & Outreach Director
The deadline for submittal is Friday, December 15, 2017.