- This event has passed.
TART Trails Photo Contest
September 23, 2012 - September 29, 2012FREE - Win some sweet prizes!
TART Trails Photo Contest Celebrates Michigan Trails Week
Join Traverse Area Recreation and Transportation Trails, Inc in celebrating our state’s vast and varied network of trails during Michigan Trails Week from September 23rd through September 29th. We are conducting a photo contest to encourage sharing your experience on the trails. At the end of the week prizes will be awarded for the top four photos. Everyone is welcome to participate!
– During Michigan Trails Week (9/23-9/29), take photos while you are out on the TART network of trails: TART Trail, Leelanau Trail, Vasa Pathway, Boardman Lake Trail, Buffalo Ridge Trail, Three Mile Trail, Mall Trail.
– Email your photo(s) along with your name, phone number and a short description to email@example.com.
– Throughout the week, we will post photo submissions to the TART Trails Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TARTTrails).
– A panel of judges will choose the top four photos from the week.
– Prizes include:
- Admission for two to Tour de TART 2013
- Red Mesa gift certificate
- TART Trails bike jersey
- Race entry to the 2012 Bell’s Iceman Cometh and a one of a kind Iceman sweatshirt
We look forward to seeing all of the great photo submissions. Have fun on the trails and be creative!
If you have any questions, please contact Arianne Whittaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231.941.4300.
Michigan Trails Week is a collaboration of the Michigan Department of Natural Resources, Michigan Recreation & Parks Association, Michigan Trails and Greenways Alliance and Pure Michigan. Events taking place during Michigan Trails Week are intended to highlight Michigan’s extensive network of motorized, non-motorized and water trails that provide hundreds of miles of recreational resources to the thousands of residents and visitors who enjoy getting outdoors to hike, bike, off road, horseback ride, boat, ski and snowmobile each year.