- This event has passed.
Volunteer: Kathleen Madigan at the City Opera House
February 14, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pmVolunteer
- You will greet guests and be smiling faces to represent TART Trails and the Opera House. You will be taking tickets, ushering and handing out programs pre-show. After the show there is some light cleanup – picking up paper and the programs, cups, etc., and looking for lost-and-found items.
- We cannot promise it, but generally volunteers get to see most of the show.
- The pre-show Volunteer Meeting starts at 6:00. Please use the front entrance and be there ready to go for the meeting.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, nice pants (no jeans) and TART Trails attire (if you have), or a nice shirt.
- Please eat before you arrive. You may bring bottled water, etc. It is expected that they will not consume alcohol, even though the bar will be open.
- You are dismissed about 15 minutes after the end of the show, which is typically by 9:30PM.
This is a great opportunity to represent TART Trails in the community. Please email Arianne (Arianne@traversetrails.org) if you are available to help.