- This event has passed.
Tails to Trails: A Four Paw 5K
May 17, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us with your four-pawed friends on Saturday, May 17th, at 9 am for the 5th annual Tails to Trails! This 5K fun run/walk on the scenic Vasa Pathway is a unique opportunity to mingle with other dog owners and experience the trails with your canine friend. All proceeds benefit TART Trails.
Online registration is closed. You may register Saturday morning starting at 8am at the Vasa Pathway.
- Dogs will receive a goodie bag with treats and promotional dog items.
- Photos by Pets and Peeps Photography can be downloaded afterwards.
- Prizes for top finishing owners and dogs provided by D.O.G. Bakery, plus other prizes from local pet friendly businesses!
- Registration is only $15 for individuals and $30 for families (immediate family members) through May 9th. May 10th through the day of the event registration will be $20/individuals and $35/families.
- Day-of registration opens at 8am, the fun run/walk starts at 9am.
- Pets must stay on-leash and owners must pick up after their pets.
- This is not a chip-timed event, but there will be an official race clock to determine places and times.
- Tails to Trails is a rain, snow, or shine event.
Thanks to the following event sponsors!
Great Lakes Pet Memorial
Pet Sitters Network North
Pure Water Works
Woofers on the Run