Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Check-in for Recycle-A-Bicycle Bike Swap

May 30, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm

cruisers

Sell your bike at the
4th annual Recycle-A-Bicycle Bike Swap!

You set the price. The swap accepts rideable bicycles and bicycle accessories (bike trailer, tag-along, etc).  Bring your swap items to the Old Town Parking Garage on Friday, May 30th, between 5pm and 8pm. There will not be any early check-in or Saturday check-in available. Overnight security is provided.

If your item(s) sell, you receive 75% of the sale price. The other 25% supports the Recycle-A-Bicycle program!

Checks for items sold and/or any unsold items must be picked up on Sunday, June 1st, between 9am and noon at the Old Town Parking Garage.

Details

Date:
May 30, 2014
Time:
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Website:
http://traversetrails.org/recycle-a-bicycle/

Organizer

TART Trails
Phone:
231-941-4300
Email:
kate@traversetrails.org
Website:
http://traversetrails.org/event/tour-de-tart/

Venue

Old Town Parking Garage
125 E. 8th St.
Traverse City, MI 49684 United States
+ Google Map
Phone:
231-941-4300